Polisi, Debrah Biography
biography of Polisi, DebrahDebrah Polisi was born and raised in an all American family. She lived in Hawaii and Texas before moving to New York City in 1987, where she studied interior design. Debrah later relocated to Los Angeles and briefly worked for a well known designer (who catered to the rich & famous), before plunging into the Entertainment Industry with her husband & screenwriter 'Salvatore Polisi' (qv). Together, they run their production company producing original work in film, television and stage.
- 'Salvatore Polisi' (qv) (7 January 1991 - present); 2 children
- She and her husband, 'Salvatore Polisi' (qv) bought, restored and sold vintage homes as a side job to allow freedom to write and produce in the film industry.
- Debrah's Father, Lee, is a six degree black belt in karate and fought 'Chuck Norris' (qv) in a competition in the early 70's.
- Her parents were married for 52 years, before her Fathers death in 2008.
- Debrah is half Dutch and part Cherokee Indian.
- (2008) Produced and co-wrote the one-man show; Sinatra Club - The Play, performed by 'Salvatore Polisi' (qv). Opened at The San Francisco Playhouse.
- Co-wrote the stage play "Goomada" with her husband 'Salvatore Polisi' (qv).
- Change is something i have always believed in. God gave us free will. The old saying "a leopard can't change his spots" is what keeps people stuck and stereotyped.
- I married Salvatore Polisi the screenwriter, not Sal Polisi the criminal. (response during an interview, when asked; "how do you feel about your husbands background?").
- "Actors Reporter" (USA), 28 October 2009, by: Pepper Jay, "Sinatra Club"
Pictures of Polisi, Debrah
Images Search Powered By Google
Videos of Polisi, Debrah
Polisi, Debrah Videos