Behind the Waterfall (1995)
Behind the Waterfall (1995) Movie
Behind the Waterfall
5.4/10 (116 Votes)
banshee, brother-sister-relationship, celtic-mythology, childhood, fairy, father-son-estrangement, firefighter, heart-attack, horse, imagination, independent-film, ireland, leprechaun, map, nature, pixie, proposal, puca, rainbow, waterfall, wish-fulfillment
Pictures of Behind the Waterfall
Behind the Waterfall Pictures
Videos of Behind the Waterfall
Free Watch Online and Download Behind the Waterfall Videos
Cast of Behind the Waterfall
- Baird, Luke as [Tommy] <2>
- Burghoff, Gary as [Mr. Connors] <1>
- Halladay, Kevin as [Sean] <10>
- Hennings, Sam as [Rick] <6>
- McCarthy, Mark (I) as [Ted] <9>
- Metten, Charles as [Dan] <15>
- Miyashima, Joey as [E.R. Doctor] <14>
- Olson, Jeff (I) as [Bus Driver] <7>
- Scott, Michael (IV) as [Bill] <8>
- Burghoff, Gena Gale as [Becky] <5>
- Hansen, Alyssa as [Alex] <3>
- Herrmann, Star as [Nurse] <12>
- Hurlburt, Carolyn as [Dr. Murphy] <13>
- McCarthy, Hollis as [Sam] <4>
- Williams, Mary Parker as [Meg] <11>
Composers of music of Behind the Waterfall
Cinematographers of Behind the Waterfall
Costume Designers of Behind the Waterfall
Distributors of Behind the WaterfallAlpha Media [us] - (2002) (China) (TV)
Feature Films for Families [us]
KOAN [us] - (1995) (worldwide) (TV)
KOAN [us] - (1995) (worldwide) (video)
Teleview International [lb] - (1995) (Lebanon) (TV) (Middle East)
Editors of Behind the Waterfall
Misc of Behind the Waterfall
- Springer, Matt (I) (production assistant)
Quotes of Behind the WaterfallTommy: I wish I could go up there with you.
Dad: Well, we'll just have to see to it that you get your wish.
Dad: With Ace as my witness, I promise.
Tommy: I still wish I could find the Faeden.
Mr. Connors: [sighing sadly] Well, in that case, I'll just have to make sure that you get your wish.
Mr. Connors: With Ace as my witness... I promise.
Mr. Connors: What? And who might be interrupting my prayers?... Oh... oh, it's you, Patty. Well, why would ye be talking to me? You know I'm just a poor cobbler. What can I do?... Aah, I see. But- but why me?... Well, I- I'll do me best... Aye. And I've always had a lot of faith in you, too.
Mr. Connors: Given enough time a pixie will get you so confused that you'll be looking for happiness in all the wrong places. And once you get pixie-led, unless someone else helps, why you could be stuck there forever!
Alex: So, how does it help to put our coats on backwards?
Mr. Connors: Well, don't you see? It confuses them! [laughing] They can't tell whether we're coming or going!
Mr. Connors: Now, Tommy, you can't judge a book by its cover. Especially an old one... hee hee hee!...
Mr. Full Quotes >>